The GDPR is important for EU and non-EU companies that are offering goods or services to identified or identifiable EU natural persons ("data subjects"), organizations processing personal data of EU data subjects, or organizations that monitor the online behaviour of EU data subjects. Non-EU companies that have no local presence in the EU are also in scope of the GDPR legislation. Penalties for violating the GDPR could reach € 20 million or 4% of a company’s annual worldwide turnover.
The program is recommended for the Board of Directors and the CEO.
One hour to half day, depending on the needs, the content of the program and the case studies. We always tailor the program to the needs of each client.
Our instructors are working professionals that have the necessary knowledge and experience in the fields in which they teach. They can lead full-time, part-time, and short-form programs that are tailored to your needs. You will always know up front who the instructor of the training program will be.
George Lekatis can also lead the class. His background and some testimonials can be found at: https://www.cyber-risk-gmbh.com/George_Lekatis_Testimonials.pdf
- An overview of the DGPR.
- What is different now.
- Important Articles of the GDPR.
- The increased importance of information security, international standards, and best practices.
- "Privacy by design" and "privacy by default" (Art. 25 GDPR), "due regard to the state of the art" ((78), (83), Art. 25, Art. 32 GDPR).
- Establishing what must be changed: Enterprise-wide privacy governance structure with clearly defined roles and responsibilities, privacy risks and controls, customer profiling, enterprise-wide personal data retention and destruction, handling customers’ personal data requests, privacy data breaches, data breach response, third parties and outsourcing, data across the borders, privacy training tailored to the employee’s roles and responsibilities.
- Policies, Procedures, Communication, Enforcement. Everybody must understand the new obligations - the Board, the CEO, senior management, and all departments.
- The questions every board of directors must ask.
Terms and conditions
You may visit: https://www.cyber-risk-gmbh.com/Terms.html
Cyber security is ofter boring for employees. We can make it exciting.
Recorded on-demand training and live webinars.
Engaging training classes and workshops.
Developing the human perimeter to deal with cyber threats.
Short and comprehensive briefings for the board of directors.
Open source intelligence (OSINT) reports and recommendations.
They have the most skilled adversaries. We can help.